Test & Evaluation Analyst I (0518-05)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PPT Solutions, Inc. is seeking several Test & Evaluation Analysts I in Rosslyn, Virginia to support a DHS effort. This program will provide standardized Test & Evaluation (T&E) services in support of a broad scope of DHS programs.
The DHS domains supported include: T&E in support of Information Technology (IT) and or Agile Software Development, Cyber Resilience T&E, Technology Systems (e.g., cameras; radar; command, control, and communication systems; data integration; motion sensors; etc.), Watercraft (e.g., U.S. Coast Guard Cutters and small coastal craft, Aviation (Helicopters and fixed wing aircraft), Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS), Counter UAS systems, Vehicles, and Detection systems (e.g., Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear, Explosives and others).
Description of Responsibilities for the Test & Evaluation Analyst I:
- Responsible for planning, executing, and assessing complex efforts along with providing high level vision Program Manager and/or leadership.
- Provides guidance on the functional procedures/processes/policies reflecting detailed knowledge of functional areas which can include the following:
- T&E in support of Information Technology (IT) and or Agile Software Development
- Cyber Resilience T&E
- Technology Systems (e.g., cameras; radar; command, control, and communication systems; data integration; motion sensors; )
- Watercraft (e.g., U.S. Coast Guard Cutters and small coastal craft)
- Aviation (Helicopters and fixed wing aircraft)
- Unmanned Aerial Systems(UAS)
- Counter UAS systems
- Detection systems (e.g., Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear, Explosives and others)
- Lead in-depth research and analysis in support of complex efforts.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities of the Test & Evaluation Analyst I:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- A Master’s degree and 10 years of experience OR 15 years of relevant experience
- The ability to obtain and maintain a clearance at the required level.
At PPT, we value our employees. You can take comfort in the fact that here you will be treated as a professional, given room to grow and compensated with a benefits package to care for you and your family. You have made the decision to do meaningful work and we believe you should be rewarded for that decision. Explore our website and learn more about what it means to be a part of PPT Solutions.
PPT Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
PPT Solutions, Inc.Why Work Here?
PPT is committed to ensuring every employee achieves their full potential
PPT Solutions (PPT) provides systems and software engineering services to government and commercial aerospace organizations. Incorporated in 2005, PPT Solutions is a Small Business headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama. PPT's corporate capabilities include: Systems/Software Engineering, System/Software Integrity, Information Systems Management and Business Process Engineering.