Systems Engineer (0322-04)
- Posted: 1 day ago
PPT Solutions, Inc. is seeking a Systems Engineer in Huntsville, Alabama.
Job Overview for the Systems Engineer:
Provide systems engineering support for acquisition activities on the High Accuracy Detection and Exploitation System (HADES), and other programs, for the Special Electronic Mission Aircraft (SEMA) Product Directorate within the Fixed Wing PO.
Responsibilities and Duties for the Systems Engineer:
- Provide technical systems engineering support on contract requirement package technical elements as well as the creation of programmatic systems engineering documents such as systems engineering plans, and configuration management implementation across multiple baselines (functional/allocated).
- The individual will work with program integrators, logisticians, and other engineering disciplines to apply the systems engineering process to the respective programs.
Required Qualifications for the Systems Engineer:
- BS in Engineering
- At least 12 years in applied Systems Engineering, or 10 years with a Masters
- Must be able to create and execute Systems Engineering documents
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a security clearance at the required level
- Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time, US travel only
Desired Qualifications for the Systems Engineer:
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to serve as a Primary Systems Engineer standing up a new program and seeing it through from design to integration.
- Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) experience, Cameo Enterprise Architecture (CEA) experience, Teamwork Cloud (TWC) experience, Windchill experience, Active Risk Manager (ARM) experience, Confluence experience, Syndeia experience, Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) experience.
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
- This job typically operates in a professional office environment with moderate noise level. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This role may be required to remain stationary for extended periods of time. This role may require lifting lightweight objects, typically used in an office environment, such as a computer laptop, files or copy paper.
- For some, acknowledged at hire and in support of specified contract tasks, this role may be required to work outside in moderate weather conditions, stand/remain stationary for long hours, and climb in and out of vehicles/aircraft. The noise level in this work environment ranges from moderate to loud and may require protective devices such as wearing ear plugs. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision and the ability to differentiate between colors.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At PPT, we value our employees. You can take comfort in the fact that here you will be treated as a professional, given room to grow and compensated with a benefits package to care for you and your family. You have made the decision to do meaningful work and we believe you should be rewarded for that decision. Explore our website and learn more about what it means to be a part of PPT Solutions.
PPT Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
PPT Solutions, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?