CO - Senior MQ Architect/SME (0523-24)
PPT Solutions, Inc. is seeking a Senior MQ Architect/SME in Colorado Springs, CO.
Job Overview for the Senior MQ Architect/SME:
The Software Developer (MQ SME) will be responsible for Internal Service Bus and Enterprise Service Bus application development, web services, implementing MQ best practices, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and DevOps, and Test automation. The candidate should have hands-on working knowledge of MQ, SQL Server, and GitLab/Mattermost. The Software Developer shall possess experience with engaging diverse stakeholder groups, and collaborating with system users to coordinate and document Interface Control Documents.
Required Qualifications for the Senior MQ Architect/SME:
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain and maintain DoD Secret Clearance
- 10+ years of experience on complex technical projects, including work on highly available, national security systems.
- Subject matter expertise in the following areas:
- Internal Service Bus and Enterprise Service Bus application development
- Web Services
- MQ best practices
- Hands-on, working knowledge of the following products:
- SQL Server
- Enterprise MQ Administration, preferably IBM MQ
- Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality, professional documentation.
Desired Qualifications for the Senior MQ Architect/SME:
- 5 years experience on complex technical projects, including work on highly available, national security systems.
- Experience in the following areas:
- Case management workflow
- Data analysis
- Analysis of trends and patterns, query development and reporting
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Community Service Day
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Income protection (Short/Long Term Disability)
- Supplemental Insurances (i.e. cancer, accident)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Recognition (Performance Bonuses)
- Employee Referral Award Program
- Education Allowance/Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Training
- Company Sponsored Activities
At PPT, we value our employees. You can take comfort in the fact that here you will be treated as a professional, given room to grow and compensated with a benefits package to care for you and your family. You have made the decision to do meaningful work and we believe you should be rewarded for that decision. Explore our website and learn more about what it means to be a part of PPT Solutions.
PPT Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Salary range: 90-140k.
PPT Solutions, Inc.Manitou Springs, CO
TechnologyView All PPT Solutions, Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.