HIRING FOR ALL OF VA!
ROANOKE, HARRISONBURG, CHARLOTTESVILLE, ASHEVILLE(NC), WINSTON-SALEM(NC), AND SURROUNDING AREAS!
TEXT OR CALL: 704-387-5161 OR 804-251-3162 FOR MORE DETAILS
OUTSIDE SOLAR SALES CONSULTANT
WHO ARE WE?
Power Home Solar is an American company using American made products, headquartered in Mooresville, North Carolina that specializes in solar energy, roofing and energy saving services.
Growing rapidly with over 900+ employees we have branched outside of North Carolina and currently operate in South Carolina, Virginia, Florida, Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Missouri, and Illinois.
In 2019 Power Home Solar was recognized in the Charlotte Business Journal’s Fast 50 list, received 9 Globe Awards, Solar Power World Magazine “Top Solar Contractor” list # 6, listed on INC. 5000 list for the second time, and ranked No. 5 among top 100 companies in 2019, POWERHOME was No. 10 in 2018. POWERHOME is also among the top fastest growing of all privately-owned companies based in either North Carolina or Michigan, where POWERHOME has headquarters offices. POWERHOME has been named one of 59 Top Workplaces by the Charlotte Observer. The growth of our business provides continued opportunities for employment.
Power Home Solar is an Elite Solar Company that is working towards Building A Movement (BAM). We strive to hire the most driven employees to help keep the movement toward becoming the #1 top Solar Company in the U.S.!
Come join our Team at Power Home Solar, and let's BAM together!
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As one of the nation's fastest growing solar companies, we are looking for self-motivated Solar Sales Consultants to promote residential solar in the area. Imagine helping customers own their power instead of renting their power while saving them money!!
We offer customers a ZERO DOWN solution that makes sense!!
• SALES, SALES, SALES (Will provide some training)
• Ability to work evenings and weekends
• A self-driven attitude
• Customer-focused mindset
• Ability to travel locally (within 150 mile radius) in a car
• A positive attitude both in mindset and interaction with others
• Excellent Communication skills
• Valid Driver’s License W/Clean MVR
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Qualify and educate potential customers on solar
• Participate in weekly team meetings and training's designed to help you improve personally and professionally
• Learn to build a customer base
• Effectively schedule and prioritize your daily work activities
• Travel to and conduct sales meetings within customers’ homes
• Obtain and follow leads to generate Sales
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I KNOW?
• Growth continues to be a top priority and we continue to grow month after month
• We have industry leading technology tools to support our sales staff
• Opportunities for advancement
• We reward our best people beyond monetary compensation with trips, and management retreats
• Culture that is second to none
• Those who meet sales targets and company standards will have the opportunity to fill management roles available in local markets throughout the United States. These provide even greater compensation opportunities as well as management training.
• Commission **Unlimited Potential**
• Referral bonuses
• Opportunity to earn a company vehicle to drive for sales appointments
• Benefits available after 60 days of service include health, dental, vision, short term disability, company paid life insurance, supplemental life insurance, accident insurance, flex spending accounts, sick time and paid time off
This job operates in and outside of an office environment with business dress code.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to drive for extended periods of time reaching customers. The employee frequently is required to talk and listen; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and/or supplies up to 40 pounds.
Power Home Solar, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification.
Why Work Here?POWER HOME SOLAR is an Elite Solar Company that is working towards Building A Movement (BAM). We strive to hire the most driven employees to help keep the movement going toward becoming #1 top Solar Company in the U.S.! Come join our Team at POWERHOME SOLAR, and let's BAM together!
COMPANY OFFERS GREAT PAY! BONUSES! BENEFITS! ROOM FOR QUICK ADVANCEMENT WITH THE COMPANY!