Automotive Internet Customer Care Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
POWER FORD IS SEEKING TO ADD TO OUR AWARD WINNING E-COMMERCE CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM
- THIS IS A VIDEO INTERVIEW: Apply And We Will Send You a Virtual Video Interview Registration Link
- Exceptional Training
- No Previous Automotive Retail Sales Experience is Required!
- Team Environment
- Great Benefits.
We are seeking sales representatives to add to our growing Internet department. Our sales are on the rise and we need energetic people that love customer service to help us keep up with increased traffic.
Restaurant Manager/ Host/ Bartenders/ Personal Trainers/ Servers/ Customer Service/ Hospitality/ Car Rental Agents/ Hotel/ Athlete's/ Military people are highly encouraged to apply.
YOUR VIDEO INTERVIEW last about 10 minutes where we go over your job history and what motivated you to apply for the position. For your VIDEO Interview so be sure to be prepared, dress appropriately and be in an environment with limited noise and distractions. Suggested attire for men, button-down shirt and tie and OR button down shirt and sports coat and for women, work-appropriate blouse or dress.
Automotive Internet Customer Care Specialist Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service to each and every guest
- Handle inbound leads (phone, internet) and direct to appropriate contact
- Contact present customers (phone, email) to maintain and improve customer loyalty
- Develop a pipeline of sales and business opportunity leads through networking, cold calling, and referrals
- Work with sales department to develop sales strategies and techniques
- Research and stay current in consumer and industry trends
- Communicate industry news and trends to management and dealership employees
- Outstanding Customer Service
Automotive Internet Customer Care Specialist Qualifications:
- Call Center experience is preferred but not required
- Provide great customer service with outstanding communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to build rapport as you converse with potential customers
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Solid working knowledge of the Internet
- Maintaining a positive, can-do attitude
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Problem-solving skills
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Be able to pass background & drug screen'
Work Remotely: No
POWER FORDWhy Work Here?
“Great leadership team, with awesome benefits, and the opportunity to excel and grow within the company.”
Automotive Sales, Service and Parts
1101 Montaño Rd NEAlbuquerque, NM
BusinessView all jobs at POWER FORD