If you are passionate about serving patients, are tenacious about attention to detail, and thrive in a fast paced and constantly changing environment, then this position is right up your alley! PHA is looking for a Pharmacy Technician that can tackle the challenge of processing insurance claims in the compounding pharmacy environment. If you think you have what it takes, and want to work for a Top Company in Arizona, then apply today!
The Data Entry Technician is responsible for excellent customer service, accurate typing skills, and a strong knowledge of insurance claims processing.
· Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting them in person and directs them through the prescription pick up and drop off
· Provides quality customer service to patients and healthcare providers
· Answers and directs phone calls
· Enters prescriptions and patient demographics into computer data base
· Accurately and efficiently prepares prescription orders for dispensing of medications
· Verifies prescription information and dosage while inputting formulation
· Works in partnership with the Patient Care Coordinators to ensure patients are updated on turn-around time and cost
· Works with insurance companies to process and submit claims and ensures proper pricing
· Contacts referring physician’s offices with questions on prescription or patient information
· Partners with a Pharmacist with any prescription questions
· Maintains CE, HIPAA, and FWA training and certifications
· Protects confidential and proprietary information
Required Skills & Experience:
· Certified Pharmacy Technician; maintains CE’s to keep license up to date
· Prior experience in compounding or pharmacy data entry
· Effective written and oral communication skills
· Professional and courteous
· Problem solving skills
· Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume work load environment
· Strong math skills
· Knowledge of basic principles, theory, laws, regulations, and practices with respect to compounding
· High School Diploma/GED
· Basic level PC skills experience
· A demonstrated ability to pay close attention to detail
POTTER'S HOUSE APOTHECARY
Why Work Here?Potter’s House Apothecary is a PCAB Accredited compounding pharmacy specializing in Sterile and Non-Sterile Compounding. Compounding is the art of making custom made prescription medications specifically for an individual patient and their unique needs. Our desire is to provide optimal pharmaceutical care while demonstrating superior customer service through compassion, humility, and respect. By partnering with physicians in our community, we aim to enhance our patient’s treatment options and improve their results by customizing medications to meet their specific needs.
Recognized 4 years in a row as a Top Company to Work for in AZ!