- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Attend weekly training meetings to gain knowledge on the industry and products sold.
- Attend weekly manager meetings to communicate with staff on current issues.
- Test water samples for pools and hot tubs and explain to customers the necessary steps to keep their water looking good!
- Assist customers in understanding the products we sell.
- Answer phone calls and voicemails.
- Process refunds when necessary.
- Monitor inventory and reorder products to appropriately stock frequently sold items.
- Receive items from our suppliers once they are delivered to maintain proper inventory counts.
- Initiate transfers between store locations when necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Retail experience is a requirement.
- Must be able to lift 25-50lbs on a somewhat regular basis.
- Having a positive work ethic is a requirement.
- Having a sense of humor is a requirement.
- Weekend availability is preferred.
- Wanting to work with the best people and best products in the industry should be a no brainer.
- Ability to drive a hi-lo is preferred but not required.
POOLS PLUS, INC.
RetailView all jobs at POOLS PLUS, INC.