POM Recoveries, Inc. ®, is a national leader in the Receivables Management Industry.
Headquartered in Farmingdale, New York, POM is the boutique agency/servicer of choice for the Healthcare Industry. POM is proud of our 36 years of exemplary Billing, Collection & Litigation services to the healthcare community.
At POM, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. We are looking for people that want a career, not just a job. You will find unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement here at POM . We strive to provide our employees with all the tools to succeed in our organization. With our Company’s consistent growth, we offer a stable and professional employment environment over the long term.
Our experienced associates conduct complete reviews of each receivable entrusted to them. Associates contact responsible parties as well as third party payers, e.g., insurance carriers, to determine the appropriate opportunity for payment. Associates ensure full re-payment or arrange for acceptable payment plans. They maintain complete compliance with ARM industry regulations, e.g., HIPAA, FDCPA etc.
In return, we expect all employees, at all levels, to strive towards sustaining a best in class work environment at all times which also transcends to our clients and customers. We maintain an open door policy that facilitates and rewards employees who successfully meet their objectives. Our most successful employees are driven, goal oriented and demonstrate a strong commitment to the Company and its objectives.
POM offers a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to the following:
- Up to $22.00 per hour, based on experience
- 2 weeks of full time paid training
- Medical insurance
- Dental / Vision insurance
- Vacation pay / Holiday pay / Sick pay
- Guaranteed base salary with no cap – unlimited income potential
- Monthly bonus incentive programs
- Employee referral bonus
- Direct access to management
- Career advancement opportunities
- Team-focused work environment
- Employee recognition
- Constant contests and prizes
Training Hours— Monday, Wednesday and Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM, and Tuesday & Thursday 11:00AM to 8:00PM.
Work Hours: Monday-Friday, 3 Days 8AM-5PM, 2 Days 11AM-8PM, 2 Saturdays per month from 8AM-12PM
- High School Diploma, College preferred
- Collections Experience
- PC Experience in a Windows environment
- Basic keyboarding skills
- Will Train
- Healthcare Billing Experience Beneficial
- Strong work ethic (Punctual-on time, attendance, dependability, etc.)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet quality and productivity goals
- Good mathematical, calculator and typing skills.
*****Bilingual / Spanish Speaking a Plus *****