Pointsmith is a Retail Marketing Agency servicing 14 enterprise clients with a combined footprint of 56,000+ locations. We focus on three key industries: QSR & Fast Casual, C-Store & Fuel Retailing, and Retail. Technology is the core of everything we do.
We are in search of a Display & Exhibits Project Manager to add to our team!
The Project Manager will work with Pointsmith’s department of Merchandising, Display and Exhibits, reporting to the Director of Operations of MD&E. The position requires the person to be a liaison between department associates and a primary client team: Sr. Product Design Engineer, Creative Services Team, and Account Services/New Biz Dev teams to: Develop and sell permanent, semi-permanent, and temporary point-of-purchase displays using corrugated board, metal, wire, wood, PVC, acrylic, etc. They will keep department activity organized and project communication on-time. Will have wide exposure into multiple industry verticals and products and therefore, must uphold critical communication to all customers both internal and external.
- Primary lead on Customer Account
- Conduct weekly, monthly, and ad hoc meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage inventory accuracy, usage and re-ordering
- Communicate scope details for new materials and execute new product development through the department.
- Report against KPIs for “On-time” and “Quality” per client requirements
- Forecast monthly sales for account
- Work with accounting to invoice projects on-time and accurately.
- Project Manage Work for Overall Department
- Categories include: domestic & international work, exhibits, and new biz development
- Manage installation projects, lead project kick-off meetings for total team/client alignment prior to installation go-live
- Manage execution of installation programs and specific client/vendor responsibilities
- Coordinate and schedule installers
- Develop Quotes, Job Tickets, Project Timelines
- Manage PM Worksheet / Tasks through WorkFront
- Conduct weekly production meeting with Senior Leadership
- Manage sales forecast sheet
- Send weekly “priority email” to all accounts to keep internal clients informed.
- Support marketing initiatives required of the department
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Communication/related field or equivalent experience in retail merchandising, supply chain and/or project management
- 3-5+ years’ experience managing projects
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently under aggressive timelines in a dynamic environment while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively across the organization
- Strong project management, analytical skills and budget management experience
- Demonstrated strong relationship building with customers and business partners
- Exhibit management/ exhibit installation experience preferred
- Procuring marketing materials preferred
- Be able to travel for client relationships and/or projects Some overnight travel required up to 30%
- Be accessible on non-work hours to discuss and work on projects as needed