Assistant Controller, Indianapolis
POINT Biopharma Global Inc. is a globally focused radiopharmaceutical company building a platform for the clinical development and commercialization of radioligands that fight cancer. POINT aims to transform precision oncology by combining a portfolio of targeted radioligand assets, a seasoned management team, an industry-leading pipeline, in-house manufacturing capabilities, and secured supply for medical isotopes including actinium-225 and lutetium-177. POINT's active clinical trials include FRONTIER, a phase 1 trial for PNT2004, a pan-cancer program targeting fibroblast activation protein-α (FAP-α), and SPLASH, the phase 3 trial for PNT2002 for people with metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC) after second-line hormonal treatment.
TO BE CONSIDERED, APPLICANTS MUST BE LEGALLY ENTITLED TO WORK IN THE USA.
Location: Indianapolis, IN. Completed in Sept 2021, POINT's Indianapolis site is one of the largest state-of-the-art radiopharmaceutical manufacturing facilities in the world - almost as large as one and a half football fields.
Reporting to the Senior Corporate Controller, the Assistant Controller will oversee manufacturing cost analysis, financial analysis, expenses analysis and Indianapolis operational activities.
- Assists Corporate Controller with full cycle accounting responsibilities and preparation of financial statements.
- Oversees manufacturing costing structure and cost analysis for on-going projects.
- Develops, evaluates, and implements Indianapolis operating procedures to ensure efficient operations.
- Supports the implementation of MRP system.
- Implements and manages internal control related to manufacturing facility.
- Assists Controller in financial closing process and prepares an accurate consolidated financial statement in a timely manner.
- Reviews key financial performance, general ledger reconciliations for financial closing.
- Reviews R&D project cost, expenses, and variance analysis on a quarterly basis.
- Reviews financial transactions to ensure properly coded GL, project, and phase.
- Develops cost standards for materials and labor.
- Analyses productions costs and recommends changes.
- Develops cost accounting systems, cost ledger and month/quarter-end cost accounting close in NetSuite.
- Develops, and implements standard operation procedures and policies in Indianapolis for finance related matters and ensures compliance with company RCM and SOX requirements.
- Assists in annual filing of 1099, 1042, EDGE/HBI credit, and other government filing requirements.
- Provides data and assists in preparation of annual US tax provisions and US corporate tax.
- Oversees internal control to adequately safeguard company assets in Indianapolis.
- Assists in quarterly and annual audits with external auditors.
- Assists Controllers in improving effectiveness and operational usage of ERP systems.
- CMA, or CPA designation is required.
- 5-7 years of experience in manufacturing, GMP facilities and pharmaceutical environment
- Proven achievements of developing and tracking standard costing.
- Knowledge of US tax requirements is an asset.
- Knowledge of ICFR and SOX requirement is an asset.
- Strong proficiency in NetSuite, and Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in MRP implementation is an asset.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Systematically organize and complete detailed tasks, checking accuracy and completeness.
- Hands on and multi-tasking.
- Takes initiative, driven to achieve results.
- Ability to contribute to a culture of continuous improvement.
Why joining POINT today will be the right career move for you:
There is no shortage of demand for smart, qualified and hardworking people like yourself - and we strongly believe POINT is the right career move for you. Here is why:
- You will help establish and define an organization that will change the course of cancer therapies. and help thousands of people each year
- You will be challenged, and are expected to challenge us, as part of a results-oriented, high performance team, where everyone leaves their egos at the door and lets the best ideas win
- You will be provided the opportunity to participate in the financial value creation that occurs as POINT grows and becomes a mature pharmaceutical company
- Most importantly, you will spend everyday working on something important
If what we are saying resonates with you, please submit a resume.
- Eligible for annual incentive bonus plan and stock options
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision) - effective day 1
- Retirement Plan (matching 401k)
- Income Protection Insurance - (Life AD&D, Short & Long-term disability) - 100% employer paid
- Voluntary Income Protection - Premiums paid by employee
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal Days, Sick Days & Public Holidays)
- $500 fitness reimbursement per year
- $50 cell phone reimbursement per month ($1,300 per year)
All applicants who are offered employment with POINT Biopharma will be subject to a background investigation. Offers of employment are contingent on the successful completion of a background investigation conducted in accordance with POINT Biopharma policy and state law.
POINT Biopharma does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
We do not accept unsolicited inquiries or resumes from agencies.
POINT BiopharmaIndianapolis, IN
Finance and InsuranceView All POINT Biopharma Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.