Web Design Intern
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The duties and responsibilities of a selected candidate for the Internship Program at PNY Technologies, Inc. are listed below. This job description also serves as the basis for the Internship Program evaluation reviewed by the Internship Committee.
The Internship Committee will conduct a multi-level interview process consisting of a phone screening, virtual interview, and mentor meeting.
ABOUT THIS JOB:
Assist in creation of graphics for web design, print collateral, & social media content. Support web-based communications (e-mail blasts, banner advertising, e-newsletters, etc.)
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study
- Minimum of 1 year web design experience, a must
- Candidate should have portfolio of work available for review (minimum two online project samples)
- MAC and PC literate
- Proficient in HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of following branding guidelines
- Proficiency in graphic design skills using InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Knowledge of WordPress CMS, a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Organization and priority setting skills, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently or collaboratively
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, the selected candidate would be able to perform each tentative responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations can be provided upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for the look/feel and design of PNY’s web assets
- Responsible for creation and execution of e-mail marketing initiatives (developing page layout, and design concepts for e-mail blasts, e-newsletters, on-line contests, banner advertising, etc.)
- Design online communication strategies and tools
- Interface with PNY Marketing/Product Marketing to design and manage content for web and print
- Assist and design print collateral, packaging, and signage for tradeshow events
- Assist in other areas, as assigned
- Remote optional
PNY Technologies, Inc. invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance with our online application system and would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email Human Resources (HR@pny.com). Please indicate your full name, contact information, and the specific accommodation request.
PNY Technologies, Inc. will only respond to inquiries regarding requests for reasonable accommodations and will only provide reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants and current employees with a disability.
PNY Technologies, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at PNY Technologies, Inc.