This organization is seeking a talented and experienced Sr. Manager of Marketing and Communications with excellent writing and editorial skills. The ideal candidate will also have experience managing marketing and public relations, social media, preparing annual reports and publishing marketing materials. Equally important is the ability to set priorities and move multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Build and promote their brand
- Maintain relationships with media contacts and serve as the liaison to press
- Prepare press releases and press kits
- Produce their annual report
- Develop and/or update marketing materials: brochures, advertisements, etc.
- Create promotional materials related to special events
- Manage their website and create content
- Drive and generate an active social media presence and audience
- Publish their quarterly newsletter
- Oversee the production of videos
- Work with staff members to support programs and fundraising activities
- B.A./B.S. in English, marketing, communications preferred
- Superior written, editing and oral communication skills and ability to oversee multiple tasks and perform well under pressure.
- High degree of proficiency in Acrobat, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe Premier for videos, Microsoft Suite and willingness to research and learn new software.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and work effectively with stakeholders and staff members.
- Able to work independently and on a team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A personal work portfolio that includes marketing materials, newsletters, and event programs