Partner Alliance Manager -
About this Opportunity:
$101,000 - $140,000 Bonus up to 20%
The Partner Alliance Manager understands how end-clients use our client's products through our Partners and represent the "Voice of the Partner" within our client. They develop and manage partner alliances that also align with our strategic priorities, they collaborate across the organization in developing the concept, addressing a technical solution, identifying a sales/marketing approach, and ultimately building a compelling value proposition with the partner at the benefit of our mutual clients/customers. They lead conversations with business heads and negotiations with existing or new potential partners, bringing Partners closer to our client and facilitate revenue improvements for both organizations.
Business Unit: Chief Client Office
The Chief Client Office (CCO) is focused on providing a consistent Client Experience across all business lines and geographies, enabling enhanced Client Satisfaction, Revenue Growth and Business Line Success. The CCO function includes Sales, Partners, Relationship Management, Integration, Marketing & Communications and Sales Analytics & Operations.
Department: Business Development
The Business Development team plays a key role in driving and developing growth initiatives and major business development efforts connected with strategy execution. The team advises our client's senior leaders on emerging market, client and industry trends to promote faster and better-informed decisions supported by sound operational, market and financial analysis.
What You'll Do
· Assigned to manage key partners and ensuring strong collaboration and support to ensure a strong alliance.
· Engage and secure strategic alliances and partnerships to bridge a gap in our internal capabilities, address a client need, and/or respond to new and promising opportunities through innovation
· Identify and build relationships in the industry to influence a broad base of support of our client's services
· Draft business case and partnership plan
· Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop strategy, construct partner proposals, and deliver partnership pitches
· Prepare and give partnership profile reviews to the senior management team
· Manage conversations and negotiations, in conjunction with other business heads
· Lead partner development lifecycle from initial engagement through onboarding (requires high level of internal collaboration, e.g. sales, legal, marketing, dev etc.)
· Monitor and measure existing relationships to determine continued value or future growth opportunities
· Identify sales lead opportunities, or incentive programs with partners, for new services or clients
· Mitigates risk by following established procedures and monitoring controls, spotting key errors and demonstrating strong ethical behavior.
PNP Staffing GroupPNP's goal is simple – to recruit the best talent to help nonprofits around the country do great things and advance their missions. We are driven, highly creative in our approach, resourceful in sourcing the marketplace for top talent, and diligent about providing the very best services to our clients who inspire us to do this work.