Bilingual Spanish Call Center Agent TEMP ROLE $17 to $18phr REMOTE
3 Weeks onsite training, then the position will be remote and will require at least 2 days a week in the office located in Midtown. You must have access to your own computer to work remotely !!!!
Position Objectives and Expectations
- Provide high-quality customer support to our many existing and prospective clients via phone and email, from initial inquiry to ongoing program questions
- Possess an acute attention to detail necessary to recognize errors and inaccuracies in paperwork, etc.
- Learn about our program requirements, including eligibility; adhere to established guidelines and procedures and track your work with detail-oriented data entry
- Engage with other team members and departments in collaborative problem-solving to address the needs of client
More specifically, the Bilingual Customer Service Representative must:
- Engage healthcare partner staff to authorize and maintain services for clients, as necessary
- Answer calls and responds to emails in a high-volume environment
- Help resolve client issues
- Provide clients with product and service information
- Enter new and updated client information into our client database system
- Process requests, forms, and applications
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route calls to the appropriate resource
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in customer support
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Call Center experience
- Strong speaking and written communication skills
- Ability to organize, manage and complete multiple tasks in a high-volume, time-sensitive environment
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and experience using a client database
- Inherently empathetic; can bring abundant patience, compassion, and listening skills to understand client needs and respond effectively
- Must be able to learn quickly to acquire the knowledge to answer client questions accurately
PNP Staffing Group
Why Work Here?PNP's goal is simple – to recruit the best talent to help nonprofits around the country do great things and advance their missions. We are driven, highly creative in our approach, resourceful in sourcing the marketplace for top talent, and diligent about providing the very best services to our clients who inspire us to do this work.
Dynamic and passionate team. Meaningful work. Opportunity to be strategic and hone and deploy leadership skills.