- Posted: over a month ago
PND Engineers seeks a highly motivated civil design engineer with at least 4-6 years of professional experience for a key position in our dynamic, multidiscipline Anchorage office. The award-winning team in this office performs challenging civil design and construction administration projects with special emphasis in coastal environments. You will work on a variety of interesting projects, including site development, production of construction drawings and specifications, and design of utilities, site grading and waterfront facilities. The successful candidate will have the opportunity for some travel in Alaska and to work on projects that are sited in remote areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from an ABET accredited school.
- Alaska P.E. registration or ability to become registered in Alaska within 12 months of hire.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of relevant professional experience.
- Ability to work seamlessly in a teamwork setting and to direct other engineering staff in an office of approximately 50 engineers and technicians.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Experience with AutoCAD and either MicroStation or Civil 3D, as well as other engineering software applications.
- Excellent time management skills, and ability to produce accurate, efficient work within budget and time constraints.
- Strong written and oral English skills necessary to communicate with clients, co-workers, and contractors.
- Ability to occasionally travel for inspection or site assessments.
- Construction experience a plus.
- Valid U.S. drivers’ license and good driving record required.
PND Engineers is a 43-year Alaska-based, full-service consulting engineering firm with over 100 professionals based in Alaska, Washington, Oregon and Texas—incredibly smart and fun people who could be your future colleagues! PND provides civil, structural, geotechnical, coastal and marine engineering, hydrology and hydraulics, construction engineering, value engineering, survey, environmental, permitting, inspection and quality assurance, and research and development services to all sectors, including local, state and federal governments, and private-sector clients.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance; and an exceptional 401(k) profit-sharing retirement plan. Salary $80K - $96K+ DOE, plus overtime premium and bonus potential.
PND is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled
Powered by JazzHR
PND Engineers, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?