At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Senior Investment Advisor within Hawthorn, PNC Family Wealth, you will be based in Philadelphia, PA.
- Provides portfolio and relationship management services to sophisticated clients with large and complex account types. Manages accounts in accordance with investment objectives, incorporating PNCs investment approach, philosophy and platform. Responsible for delivering the PNC investment experience to clients. Responsible for maintaining and growing assets under management. Additionally, responsible for assisting in the oversight of investment activities of the investment professionals in that team or market.
- Responsibility for providing portfolio and relationship management services to sophisticated clients with large and complex account types. Will manage these accounts in accordance with investment objectives that have been developed with the client, incorporating PNCs investment approach, philosophy and platform. Depending on line of business, may provide specialized advice on planned giving, as well as analyzing program health and strategies.
- Responsible for delivering the PNC investment experience to clients, providing actionable advice, market insight and reporting on investment results.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing assets under management. Additionally supports and may lead the sales efforts of the business through the introduction and expansion of financial services to the client.
- Executes risk management practices through the adherence to PNC's policies and procedures. Supports the Functional Director in the oversight, performance management, and coaching of investment professionals.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Client Relationship Management - Knowledge and ability to determine and satisfy client needs and maintain a partnering relationship during engagements; includes influencing, communicating, presenting, facilitating, managing and developing others.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Effective Communications - Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Investment Consulting - Knowledge of and ability to use various techniques to design and implement investment strategies according to investment objectives as well as to provide effective portfolio management and to maximize investment returns.
Portfolio Management - Knowledge of and ability to utilize the tools, techniques, and acceptable business practices associated with managing a client's securities investments.
Products and Services - Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Value Selling - Knowledge of the principles and practices for selling products, technology and services; ability to provide overall product/service 'value' and differentiating support offerings that address clearly understood customer needs.Work Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry relevant experience is typically 8+ years. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.Education
Disability Accommodations Statement: