Provide application support for Marketing business applications. These applications support specific business functions and have multiple components including user interfaces , databases, reporting, and workflows. Responsibilities include risk management activities including security administration, assertion, risk reviews, and support of audit activities.
Specific responsibilities may include:
Provide ADAPT (Retail Data Warehouse) subject matter (content) expertise. This includes coaching users on the appropriate technical database navigation, field definitions as well as SQL syntax . You will also troubleshoot and research both LOB user questions and problems. Actively engage with MIS crews in a variety of roles.
Provide application support for Marketing business applications including Aprimo MAS. Perform risk management activities which may include the security administration, assertion, risk reviews, and support of audit activities.
Monitor and manage the one or more analytical environments (SAS, HADOOP, Data labs, Tableau) used by DAR. This includes administration of user access , managing incidents, validating system changes, communicating with end users, and working with third party vendors.
Manage and support all facets of production issue remediation for one or more applications throughout the entire problem management lifecycle from issue intake, issue technical research, testing and validation, documentation to development of ongoing and final user communications coordinating with other support teams.
Work with end users and MIS crews to develop UAT test strategies and detailed test plans and conduct testing for application enhancements.
- Leverages complex analytical tools to provide business and technical expertise for the analytics process, tools and useful applications across multiple functions or business units to create data driven solutions.
- Consulting to clients on tool and strategy implementation and monitoring, statistical scoring, business intelligence, data quality, and analytical product / solution development.
- Determining the optimal analytic approach and supporting development, implementation and enhancements.
- Conceptualizing, developing and continuously optimizing analytical solution for operations and executive management to enable data driven decision making.
- Analyze results and make recommendations for key business partners and senior management or communicate conclusions from complex analytical solutions to a wide range of audiences.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.