If you are an ambitious, self-motivated individual looking for a stable and established company with innovative products designed to improve lives, this is a unique opportunity for you to join our team. We seek an Entry-Level Territory Sales Manager to represent our Plastic Surgery suite of medical devices, surgical instrumentation and accessories. The Territory Sales Manager within our Plastic Surgery & Reconstructive Surgery division will be responsible for managing and maintaining current accounts, build upon existing accounts while also developing new business in their assigned territory. 40% travel within the territory, including overnight, is required.
• Sales performance-based compensation package that includes a base salary plus monthly uncapped commission
• Quarterly and Annual bonus opportunities
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Life coverage
• 401(k) plan, match contribution
• Monthly car allowance plus 100% gasoline reimbursement
• Company provided computer and cell phone, Internet reimbursement
• Meal and hotel allowance
• Protected territory
• W-2 Employee status
• Comprehensive training (classroom and in-the-field) with our top managers
• Opportunities for advancement
The Territory Sales Manager will be self-motivated, confident and driven to succeed with a competitive nature. The ideal candidate will possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills, as well as the ability to build rapport and develop long-term, prosperous business relationships with surgeons, nurses, technicians and other professional medical staff.
• Ability to travel a minimum of 2 overnights/per week (40% travel)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 2 years business-to-business outside sales experience, preferably with the same company or organization
• Experience in full sales cycle, from prospecting to finalized service agreement
• Entrepreneurial attitude
• Demonstrated strong organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
• Proven record of successfully closing new business
• Comfortable observing medical procedures in the operating room
• Background in technological sales (such as telecommunications or copiers/printers) a plus
• Basic computer proficiency, particularly Microsoft Office and CRM/Netsuite
• Valid and current driver’s license and reliable vehicle
Build a rewarding new career in Medical Device sales with an industry leader.
PMT Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.