We are seeking a Marketing Manager for our Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Division. This position will manage all areas of Marketing for the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Division. This new, evolving role will be capable of understanding business challenges and developing innovative marketing solutions to achieve measurable results for division. The candidate will possess leadership skills and project management skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to:
• Plan, develop and execute all areas of marketing for Plastic Division; including tradeshows/exhibits, literature, online presence, website strategy and social media
• Develop and maintains relationships with agencies and schedules as needed.
• Work alongside Marketing Manager for Neuro Division
• Conduct research on competitive markets
• Write, develop, manage and design communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, blogs and brochures.
• Direct, plan and manage partner marketing and advertising activities.
• Manage marketing budgets and effectiveness.
• Work directly with marketing and sales team, customer service, and other departments.
• Develop product knowledge for internal training
• Market research on reconstructive surgery, as well as gastroenterology
• Develops and coordinates various projects as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) or equivalent from four-year college or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in marketing field (preferably in medical device industry).
• Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong sense of urgency, organization, accuracy and follow through.
• Travel required (10-15%).
- Experience with Netsuite systems preferred, not required
- Proficient with Microsoft programs – Word, Excel, Publisher, Powerpoint, etc
- Background managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social media marketing
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business
Location: Chanhassen, MN
PMT is an Equal Opportunity Employer