$5,000 Signing Bonus! Free onsite parking!
Era Living is seeking a full-time Personal Services/Assisted Living Manager (RN/LPN) to become the newest member of our Community Health team located in our Lakeshore Community in Renton/South Seattle, WA.
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
The Personal Services Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of resident care within the community and will effectively manage our team of Resident Assistants, ensuring adequate day-to-day staffing and scheduling. This role will contribute to the assessment of residents, participate in developing plans of care, and implement health care services for Assisted Living residents.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Current WA State RN or LPN license required, RN license preferred.
- 1+ years of nursing experience required. Experience caring for older adults in residential settings (Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing Facility, or Home Health) preferred.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of Washington State boarding home regulations as they apply to Assisted Living preferred.
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required.
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application!
Please visit our careers site, http://www.eraliving.com/about/careers/
Era Living has been voted #4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter’s) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).