Senior Graphic Designer, Specialty Coffee
- Posted: 13 days ago
Senior Graphic Designer, Partnerships
Specialty Coffee Graphic Design
The Senior Graphic Designer, as a leader on the Creative Team, will partner with the Product Team to support the sales strategy and goals exclusively for the Specialty Coffee business by leading a team of designers to create new and innovative drinkware products for Partnerships, which includes co-branded collaborations and merchandise for the North America market, among others. As a working lead, you will generate Photoshop renderings, production art file creation, physical mockups, technical drawings and presentation tools along with your team.
- Manage a small team of graphic designers. Requires 3+ years of managing direct reports with track record of coaching and mentorship. Reports to Creative Design Manager.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the customer’s identity and work within the stylistic/aesthetic parameters as advised by creative leadership, while also generating new styles and techniques that will complement the current design assortment.
- Assign tasks, lead all aspects of projects and ensure timely, high quality deliverables.
- Co-lead weekly status meetings between cross-functional departments. Possess an intimate knowledge of project status across hundreds of SKUs at various stages of the design cycle.
- Objectively review work and offer process efficiencies. Applicants must be comfortable with identifying areas for improvement and implementing change.
- Collaborate with the Product Team to understand the assortment needs for each project and to provide the best options for customer approvals.
- 3+ years of creative management experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience designing for a major brand, with a portfolio that demonstrates this work.
- Keen knowledge of printing processes in CMYK and PMS color systems.
- An understanding of specialty printing, product manufacturing processes and artwork parameters.
- Consumer Products and Housewares experience is a plus.
- Experience with Licensed products preferred.
- Candidates should demonstrate the following skills:
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite with major emphasis on Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Open communication with Creative Design Manager regarding the designers’ performance and projects through a series of regular touch bases.
- Dedication to working in tandem with peer Senior Graphic Designer on the Creative Team. The two leads will support one another as one team and readily adjust with design support as the business dictates.
- Dedication to leading and developing a team of designers to maintain a healthy and balanced work environment that promotes collaboration, performance feedback and growth.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and highly developed ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Unceasing accountability to own and meet deadlines.
- Optimism and flexibility in receiving specific art direction, coupled with the drive to create the best results.
- Respect for people and opinions and the strength to confidently offer your point of view among colleagues.
- Collaborative mindset and comfortability with working cross-functionally.
- Problem-solving perspective, a positive personality and love for the craft.
- Speed, accuracy, and acute attention to detail and consistency on all projects.
- Explicitly clear and professional interpersonal skills.
- Team-focused mentality coupled with the capability to work independently and autonomously.
- Packaging experience and expertise.
PMI Worldwide is a leading global brand that manufactures, markets, and designs innovative food and beverage container solutions. Their two most recognizable brands, Stanley® and Aladdin®, are sold globally. PMI Worldwide also creates private label products for select global retailers. Headquartered in Seattle, PMI Worldwide has offices in San Francisco, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Amsterdam, Manila, Rio de Janeiro, and Bentonville, Arkansas. Additionally, PMI Worldwide has ownership in three manufacturing facilities, one in China and two in Brazil. PMI is a business unit of HAVI, a global, privately-owned company that operates businesses providing services in supply chain, sourcing, and consumer engagement to leading global brands. For more on the company and its full line of products and accessories, visit www.pmiworldwide.com.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at PMI