Creative Marketing Manager (non-paid, volunteer role)
- Posted: over a month ago
Volunteer Position, Virtual Role with the option to attend in person during key events
(This is a NON-PAID opportunity that will help you learn and grow in your career, build your professional network, add to your portfolio, and improve your resume)
PMI-SFBAC, an all-volunteer chapter (non-profit) organization, is one of the largest and longest-running chapters of the foremost resource for management in the world - PMI. Our San Francisco Chapter is revolutionizing Project and Program Management by integrating next-generation concepts into our solid and respected foundation. We help professionals grow and enrich their lives in a fun, collaborative, community environment.
The Marketing team is looking for a Creative Marketing Manager. This individual will work closely with other Marketing team members and our cross-functional partners throughout the chapter. This role entails strategically and tactically working to uphold the PMI brand while creating new graphics and templates for our social media and email marketing.
- Work with Marketing Director to document and maintain brand standards: create brand standards guide for internal use.
- Organize, manage, and maintain chapter’s Canva account: train new volunteers and provide access. Ensure that all brand assets are maintained therein.
- Proactively create templates that are aligned with the brand and social media strategy
- Provide access and onboard other team members as needed: act as a subject-matter expert for our creative tools
- Experience using Asana for project management
- Experience with Canva Premium and Photoshop
- Experience working with leadership and senior management
- Experience in other volunteer and non-profit organizations
- Creative thinking
- Ability to dedicate 3-5 hours per week to volunteer work
PMI San Francisco Bay Area Chapter
AddressSan Francisco, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?