PMI Prime Property Services Morristown, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Property Manager with our company, you will be part of a team responsible for a large portfolio in a high volume property management organization.
- Work with accounting team to maintain rent rolls and bank balances
- Oversee maintenance coordinator to negotiate, and manage maintenance projects with vendors, owners and tenants
- Prepare and maintain Property Management Work Authorization forms
- Work with tenants with regards to the preparation of leases, as necessary
- Monitor proof of insurance for vendors, tenants, and owners
- Ability to oversee physical Inspection of properties
- Current real estate license or ability to obtain one within 6 months
- High energy and upbeat
- Customer-service mind set
- Able to execute solution orienting actions to quickly resolve concerns
- Willingness to grow with the business
- Ability to oversee multiple high priority tasks and events simultaneously
- Value team and team environment
- Attention to detail and processes
- Able to complete projects of high difficulty with little supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly competent with current technology and able to learn new technology quickly
- Propertyware software experience A PLUS!