Real Estate Agent
PMI Indianapolis Indianapolis, IN
- Posted: over a month ago
We have hundreds of active leases, and are one of the fastest growing real estate offices in Indiana. We are looking for someone to assist these tenants with purchasing a home as they come to the end of their lease.
We also have over 100 active property owners who need assistance finding their next investment property to purchase.
We're looking for someone who:
- Is a quick learner
- Committed to Growth - both Personally & Professionally
- Loves Friendly Competition
- Seeks to Achieve Goals
- Driven for Success
- Is Detail Oriented
- Has a positive mindset
- Works well with technology
Job SummaryWant to be part of a growing real estate team that wants to make a difference? PMI Indianapolis is searching for self-motivated, driven individuals to join our sales team!
- We are currently seeking agents to work with buyers.
- Must have 3+ years of real estate experience.
- This individual sets goals for themselves and works daily to achieve them.
- The person should have an entrepreneurial spirit - they will be growing their own business within ours.
Compensation is commission basis with no cap on the amount that can be earned. First year compensation is expected to range from $60,000 to $100,000.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain prospecting for new business opportunities
- Achieve productivity and revenue targets
- Provide the level of customer service expected from PMI Indianapolis
Regular Work Activities
- Work on lead generating activities
- Set buyer appointments
- Conduct appointments
- Conduct market analysis to help establish property values for potential buyers and sellers
- Work within company software to maintain leads and accounts
- Accurately track and report productivity and sales metrics
- Contribute to the team through your individual skills
- Take part in team activities, meetings, and events
- Understand constantly changing real estate trends in our local market
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional telephone skills - ability to set and close appointments over the phone and willingness to spend the majority of the workday on the phone
- Ability to learn and internalize scripts and dialogues
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Learning based
- Team player
- Sales experience, preferably in selling a service
- Real estate license will be needed in order to start
Job Type: Full-timeProjected Commissions: $60,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Commission pay
- 3+ years real estate experience
- Real Estate License Required
This franchise is independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly to the local office and all hiring decisions will be made by the franchisee. All inquiries about employment should be made directly to the franchisee/franchise location and not to the corporate office of Property Management Inc.
Real EstateView all jobs at PMI Indianapolis