Chief of Staff to CEO
PMG is a digital company that helps marketers connect people with their brand. Focused on people and grounded in data, our award-winning culture fosters meaningful careers. Partnering with the most iconic brands in the world, we put people at the center of everything we do to deliver value, innovation, and business transformation.
We are seeking a strategic, analytical, organized and highly motivated individual to join our team as Chief of Staff. The Chief of Staff will work closely with the CEO and leadership team to drive strategy, manage key initiatives, and ensure effective communication and collaboration across the organization.
We offer a dynamic, fast-paced work environment with opportunities for growth and advancement. If you are driven, innovative, and seeking a new challenge, we want to hear from you!
This role will be based in our Dallas office, while occasionally meeting with key stakeholders in our Fort Worth office, and will report directly to the C-Suite.
• Partner with the CEO and leadership team to define and execute the company's strategic vision and goals
• Develop and manage a high-level project management framework, ensuring cross-functional initiatives are delivered on time and within budget
• Manage senior leadership meetings and off-sites, including formulating topics to cover, building and advising on agendas, building presentations, and following up, as appropriate
• Work with executives and teams to ensure that decisions are made in a timely and effective manner, taking into account the perspectives of all stakeholders.
• Facilitate communication and collaboration across departments, ensuring seamless alignment and execution of company-wide initiatives
• Use data to inform decision-making and to develop actionable recommendations for the CEO and other executives
• Act as a key advisor to the CEO and leadership team, providing insightful recommendations and decision support
• Manage special projects as assigned by the CEO
• Develop stakeholder communication materials, including executive presentations, for both internal and external partners
• Represent the company externally, fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders and partners
Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree with a strong academic record; advanced degree preferred, MBA
• 8+ years of relevant experience, with experience in fast-paced, high-growth technology companies preferred
• The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the digital marketing industry, with experience in technology and marketing
• Strong project management skills, with the ability to drive cross-functional initiatives to completion
• Ability to adjust to changes and unexpected events, are comfortable with ambiguity, and can pivot quickly as needed
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and build relationships at all levels of the organization
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively and strategically
• Proven track record of delivering results and driving growth
• Strong sense of discretion and maintain confidentiality
• Highly proficient in telling a story using Keynote and PowerPoint presentations
• Ability to travel 40% of the time
PMG is a global independent digital company that seeks to inspire people and brands that anything is possible. Driven by shared success, PMG uses business strategy and transformation, creative, media, and insights, as well as its proprietary marketing intelligence platform Alli, to deliver Digital Made for Humans™. Our team is made up of over 500 employees globally, and our work for brands like Apple, Athleta, Best Western Hotels & Resorts, Kohler, McDonald's, Nike, Old Navy, Sephora and Shake Shack runs across 85+ countries and has received top industry recognition from Cannes Lions to Adweek Media Plan of the Year.
Named to Ad Age's 2023 A-List, MediaPost's 2023 Independent Agency of the Year, and Adweek's 2021 Breakthrough Media Agency of the Year, PMG has grown through commitments to continuous improvement, business integrity, and cultivating dynamic relationships. We are proud to be named among Fast Company's Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fortune's Best Workplaces for Women, and to be the only company named to Ad Age's Best Places to Work eight years in a row.
Being part of PMG means being part of a company culture that's unmatched in digital. We're willing to work hard to serve our clients and deliver value, results, and innovation -- which often requires true grit and remaining agile. We believe in taking care of ourselves and each other so that we continuously improve in every way.
We'd love to get to know you and share more about why we love PMG and the work we do.
In alignment with our core values to be inclusive and always change for the better, PMG is committed to creating a more diverse and inclusive culture, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe we only change for the better by bringing different people to our company. PMG recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion and our action plan for change here.
BusinessView All PMG Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.