Company Website: www.PmgAirportPlazas.com
Petroleum Marketing Group (PMG) is one of the largest multi-branded Petroleum Dealers and Convenience Store Operators on the East Coast. We are an established distributor and jobber of petroleum products & services throughout the Atlantic region of the United States. We own, operate, and/or supply over 1,650 sites and accounts from Maine to Florida. It is our primary goal to exceed each of our customers’ expectations on an ongoing basis by providing exemplary customer service, a world-class facility, and an excellent product offering.
Job Title: Customer Service Associate
Location: O'Hare International Airport
Company: PMG Airport Plazas
Operating as: 7-Eleven & Mobil
Store Hours: 24/7
Job Description- 7-Eleven Customer Service Associate
The Customer Service Associate meets and exceeds customer expectations on an ongoing basis. To assure every customer has been provided an exceptional experience, a CSA must work with their team members, and provide support to Management, to complete all store level tasks related to customer service, merchandising, food preparation, daily cleaning, cash register duties, and other related tasks.
*Includes, but not limited to:
- Greet customers and provide an exceptional experience on an ongoing basis. Utilize G.R.E.A.T. Customer service to attain the highest level of service.
- Operate Cash Register according to PMG standards surrounding cash handling, returns, voids, no sales, record keeping, lottery management, and shift paperwork.
- Execute Daily Store Tasks with speed, accuracy, and efficiency. Store Daily Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Sales Floor Merchandising/Stocking
- Food Service Management
- Cooler Merchandising
- Exterior Cleaning/Sweeping/Trash Management
- Interior Cleaning/Sweeping/Mopping/Trash Management
- Vendor Check-In’s
- Communication of daily issues/challenges with Management.
- Ensure PMG policies and procedures surrounding Safety and Operational Excellence are executed.
- Perform work with Integrity, Honesty, and Respect.
- Support Management in other tasks and assignments on an ongoing basis.
- Believes in Excellent Customer Service
- Food Service Certification Preferred
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Great Communication Skills
- Detail Oriented and Organized
- Ability to lift/carry up to 35 lbs.
- Excellent Attendance
- Self Motivated
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Brand representative
- $14.00 – $16.00 *Based on industry related experience*
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) equivalent.
- Prior Experience with direct customer interaction
- Prior experience with POS systems and cash handling
- Prior experience with direct food service to customers
- Prior cashier experience preferred
- Reliable Transportation
- Flexible Availability
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Petroleum Marketing Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.