• 5 years full time paid professional construction safety management experience in developing and implementing accident prevention programs for large, private or public organizations
• Construction Health and Safety Technician (CHST) certification from the Board of Certified Safety Professionals
• Completion of the OSHA 500 and 40-hour HAZPOWER courses
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conducts construction site safety audits to identify improper procedures, checks equipment and facilities for hazardous conditions and recommends corrective actions
• Monitors policies, procedures, programs, standards, and design criteria affecting construction safety
• Investigates complaints and on-site construction accidents to determine root cause and recommend effective hazard controls
• Reviews construction Injury Illness and Prevention Programs (IIPPs) submitted by contractors for accuracy and conformance with safety standards
• Identify hazardous materials and implement containment and control procedures
• Write safety and technical reports
• Performs other duties as assigned
At a minimum, the candidate’s professional resume must include the following:
• List of all Educational Achievements
• List of all Professional Licenses or Certificates
• List of Awards Received
• Detailed Employment History with each company or government agency including:
o Name & Contact Information of the firm or agency
o Start Date and End Date (Month & Year)
o Positions Held
o List of Projects/Programs Managed including project value, location of assignment, roles and responsibilities and contribution to each project
Since 2005, we have been committed to building long-term client relationships by providing quality services and creating superior customer value. Our firm is home to accomplished professionals with diverse backgrounds from the fields of construction, architecture, engineering, and inspection who have worked together extensively over the years.
We have provided services for over $1.5 Billion worth of projects in various sectors including government facilities, education, parks & recreation, water resources, general facilities, and infrastructure. Specifically, PMCS Group has provided PM/CM and constructability review services to numerous projects for the Bureau of Engineering valued at more than $300M. Our staff's experience spans all project phases from planning, design, bid and award, through construction and closeout.
PMCS is currently providing construction management services for the Bureau of Engineering Proposition O Bond Program, engineering services for the Bureau of Engineering Wastewater Conveyance Engineering Division, and GIS/engineering services for the Bureau of Sanitation.
We believe that every project success is based on partnering, collaboration, and consolidating resource pools to provide our clients with the optimum balance of flexibility and responsiveness needed to achieve high quality results for the best value.
Our project team consists of professional licensed Engineers and Architects, Project and Construction Managers, Schedulers, Estimators, Document Control and Cost Analysts.