Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Must have at least five (5) years of continuous professional experience in Autodesk software packages (with an emphasis on AutoCAD)
- Must have at least five (5) years of continuous professional experience in the preparation of Civil and Structural plans
- Must be familiar with City’s CADD standards.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Perform drafting using AutoCAD, preparing working and final structural plans for variety of projects from information collected and from data provided by SED’s engineering personnel. Must be able to work with all levels of engineering personnel.
- Be efficient in multi-tasking.
- Organize operations involved in the preparation of a wide variety of drawings: plans, sections, elevations, profiles, details and maps in connection with the design.
- Study, review and use existing plans for modification or re-design; advise engineering personnel of any apparent conflict in design or with other projects; review / check drawings for accuracy, completeness and format.
- Prepare 3D drawings
- File and store the drawings on electronic system / servers.
- Calculate and check distances, angles, areas, curves, slopes, elevations, alignments, stationing and material quantities and costs.
- Prepare schematics, tables, charts, presentation boards, forms and signs.
- Review and use change orders to prepare "As Built" plans.
- Assist engineering personnel in the field as needed.
At a minimum, the candidate’s professional resume must include the following:
- List of all Educational Achievements
- List of all Professional Licenses or Certificates
- List of Awards Received
- Detailed Employment History with each company or government agency including:
- Name & Contact Information of the firm or agency
- Start Date and End Date (Month & Year)
- Positions Held
- List of Projects / Programs Managed including project value, location of assignment, roles and responsibilities and contribution to each project