Entry Level Marketing Associate Hours: Full Time, 40+ hours/week
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
• Respond to in-person inquiries from present and potential consumers
• Attend daily marketing team meetings
• Listen, Learn how to, and then Lead 1 on 1 Development Consultations
• Work cohesively with other team members
• Complete daily reports
Background Qualifications for the Marketing Assistant include:
• Communication skills within a team or group environment
• 1+ years of customer service and sales experience
• Have shown the ability to grow within an organization or company
• Developed and trained others to do their same positions
Skills and Qualities of Ideal Candidates:
• Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Solution oriented
• Team orientated approach.
• Competency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Communication skills: including conflict resolution and friendly manner
• The minimum age for applicants is 18, candidates must be eligible to work in the United States or have DHS work authorization.
The successful candidate will not only benefit from a guaranteed base salary, bonuses, uncapped commission structure, but will also have an exciting, fast-paced working atmosphere. On top of that, they will also receive superb career development opportunities.
FULL PAID TRAINING IS PROVIDED.
This is NOT a 100% commission job. Our team members are GUARANTEED a paycheck every week.
PMCG does NOT participate in any door to door sales, business to business sales, multi-level marketing, telemarketing, or cold calling.
Check us out online:
Persons with experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, fraternity, sorority, Microsoft office, b2b, labor, construction, government, government jobs, contract jobs, contract position, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, jobs, careers, opportunity, advancement, NOVA, dmv, jobs, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, account executive, office executive, administrative, admin, secretary, finance, banking, insurance, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager