The Goals Are Simple: Every consumer must benefit from the promotions and events, every client must benefit from the services provided and every representative must benefit from the training and team spirit of the company!
The Challenge: We are continuously expanding the client base and we need to make sure that we are hiring the right candidate that can help us to grow and expand even further... do you have that same ambition?
This is an entry level opening NOT in a call center environment.
- Full Paid Training
- Weekly Bonuses and Incentives
- Opportunities for Growth
- Opportunities for Travel
- Yearly R&R Trips
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields if possible but not required
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you have great people skills and enjoy working with the public, we want to meet with you to discuss employment with your further!
This office is seeking a full-time Customer Service Associate who is career minded and possess unmatched people skills.
- Hours: Full Time Available
- Shifts: Morning and Afternoon
- Benefits: Yes