Property Coordinator - Commercial Real Estate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is within the PMB Real Estate Services Property Management department, supporting Reno and Carson City, NV. General responsibilities include, but are not limited to, performing administrative tasks, creating and maintaining spreadsheets, tenant mailings, vendor management, information gathering, data entry, analysis of information, and other duties assigned as needed.
The candidate will work with property management personnel to verify, manipulate and distribute information, prepare contracts, and process contractor’s pay applications. The candidate will serve as the primary point of contact for tenant maintenance requests, enter invoices into accounts payable software, and post cash receipts. Requires a strong, assertive, detailed person, who is able to meet deadlines under pressure, and work well without continual supervision. Qualified candidates must have strong verbal and written communication skills and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be an intermediate Office/Excel/Word User.
- Ability to navigate internal server sites and the Internet.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Works well under deadlines.
- Ability to work on projects and problems independently.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast pace environment.
- Office Management, Property Management, and Accounting experience is a plus.
Computer Skills Required:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to perform a mail merge within MS Word.
- Comfortable with the MS Windows environment, folder and file structure and the concept of a computer network with folders and files stored on other computers on the network.
Our mission is to be the best property and asset management company in healthcare by:
- Maintaining an environment that attracts and retains great employees;
- Delivering service that delights our tenants, hospital administration, and portfolio clients;
- Producing strong financial results for its shareholders.
PMB Real Estate Services, LLCWhy Work Here?
Come join one of the largest real estate firms focusing on class "A" medical office assets!
PMB RES provides big company operational excellence combined with small company customer focus. We are one of the largest real estate service firms in the U.S. with a focus exclusively on medical office assets. Our object is simple: to facilitate the delivery of high quality healthcare while also providing operational excellence and optimal financial returns to our clients. Our mission is to be the best property and asset management company in healthcare by: - Maintaining an environment that attracts and retains great employees; - Delivering service that delights our tenants, hospital administration, and portfolio clients; - Producing strong financial results for its shareholders.
401 Ryland StreetReno, NV