Territory Account Manager
Washington National Insurance Company's largest American marketing partner, PMA USA, is looking for the right individuals who have the desire to earn a good living, work a flexible schedule and provide solutions for wealth preservation and creation to families and individuals. You can make a huge impact on your community and future by educating, advising and servicing clients to improve their quality of life.
This position is a territory-based, outside sales role, with opportunity for rapid advancement to Field District Manager. You will be servicing our current rural and urban customers (local farmers, ranchers, and small business owners).
As a PMA USA Insurance Sales Agent, you will be provided with award winning training , company provided leads and ongoing support of the latest technology. These PMA USA benefits lead to numerous Agent opportunities such as:
- Six Figure Income Potential - We have agents earning $100K+ and veteran agents earning $300K+
- Production Based Rewards - Numerous production-based award trips and incentives
- Advancement Opportunities
Desired Skills and Experience:
Our sales teams have been built with individuals from various backgrounds, many of whom did not have previous sales or insurance experience. Experience is not a requirement, but a plus. Our comprehensive training program will assist those that are unlicensed in attaining necessary credentials, which is a short and easy process. We do find, however, that our top sales performers all have the following skills and abilities:
- Motivated and goal-oriented
- A professional presence and demeanor
- A dedication to customer service
- Ability to travel in state
- Experience with prospecting, networking and/or new business development
- Passion for making a difference in the community
- Stable work history
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Coachable and competitive spirit
- Ability to earn client trust, along with excellent relationship management skills
- Competitive commission package with one of the best bonus programs in the industry.
- The ability to create a residual income—an opportunity for a lifetime income.
- Regular bonus incentives, contests and an annual world class travel event for top performers.
- Unparalleled training program and mentoring program with top veteran leadership.
- Leadership and team-building opportunities available if desired.
Earn what you’re worth, make a difference in people’s lives, and have a great time while you do it!
PMA USA is an Equal Opportunity Company.