Licensed Sales Producer
The best agents are not always the highest income agents. Do you consider yourself among the best, one-on-one with the client? If so we have places for you to go to work! We have 1,000’s of groups in the U.S. Want to go to work NOW?
Are you looking for a new opportunity to maximize your skills and help others? Working directly with a PMA USA representing Washington National Insurance Company might be your answer. PMA USA is a national marketing company with expertise in understanding how to communicate and administer employer-sponsored Supplemental Insurance Benefits. Our Licensed Sales Producer opportunities are for true sales and client-oriented individuals. Our opportunity allows you to be a part of a team of professionals focused on marketing industry leading products. Today we are working with some of the largest companies in the area. PMA USA Agents are independent contractors Marketing Washington National Insurance Products. You have the freedom to plan their direction, growth and future.
- Conduct Open Enrollments with existing PMA USA clients
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referrals
- Providing excellent client service
- Relationship building
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently
- Must have ability to multi-task
- Good organizational skills
- Established account base
- One of the most effective training and go-to-market processes in the industry
- Competitive Commission Package with one of the best Bonus Programs in the industry
- Create a residual income – opportunity for a lifetime income
- Excellent product line with “Return of Premium” and/or ”Cash Value” features
- Advancement opportunities based on results not tenure
- Excellent incentives
- Motivating rewards
- Growing Company
- Expanding Markets
Earn what you’re worth, make a difference in people’s lives, and have a great time while you do it!
PMA USA is an Equal Opportunity Company.
Preferred Skills & Related Keywords: sales, customer service, retail, marketing, sales associate, sales representative, sales manager, consultant, producer, insurance sales, insurance agent, sales person, sales job, salesman, finance, assistant, management, entry level, entry level, sales rep, training, insurance, life insurance, annuities sales