Employee Benefits Sales Consultant
PMA USA Trenton, NE
- Posted: over a month ago
Washington National Insurance Company's largest American marketing partner, PMA USA, is looking for the right individuals who have the desire to earn a good living, work a flexible schedule and help hundreds of our clients and their employees by educating, advising and servicing them to improve their quality of life.
This is a business-to-business sales position helping employers by providing affordable Employer-Sponsored Benefit plans as well as offering world class supplemental and life insurance products to their employees.
You will be working with our currently contracted school district, local government, and small business accounts, re-opening dormant accounts as well as developing new accounts.
- Ability to network and work with business owners, CEOs, etc.
- Successfully develop and deploy sales and marketing strategies with clients and prospects.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge necessary to communicate our solutions effectively.
- Demonstrate ability to identify and overcome sales obstacles on a prospect-specific basis.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and innovation based on knowledge of the market, carriers and products, including understanding of important technical/financial issues.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The ideal candidate for this position is an enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individual with a proven record of professionalism and success in fast-paced environments. The individual selected will receive comprehensive sales training along with dependable home office support to grow his/her own business and realize the unlimited growth potential unique to the employee benefits industry and to PMA USA as a leader in the national market.
We looking for:
- Motivated and goal-oriented individuals
- A professional presence and demeanor
- A dedication to customer service
- The ability to travel in state
- Experience with prospecting, networking and/or new business development
- A passion for making a difference in the community
- Stable work history
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Coachable and competitive spirit
- Ability to earn client trust along with excellent relationship management skills
At PMA USA, we offer very rich performance-based compensation plan that includes an aggressive commission structure, monthly and yearly bonus, residual and renewal income for the life of a policy, and world-class travel experiences offered to annual top performers. Our team culture supports Positive Daily Experiences, Work-Life Balance, Fun and Success.
Submit your application with your resume for consideration.
PMA USAWhy Work Here?
If you’re an entrepreneur at heart, this is an amazing opportunity for you to build your own business on the solid foundation we’ve created.
PMA USA is a group of extraordinarily successful agents all across the nation, who bring decades of excellence in marketing, sales and customer service to the voluntary benefits business. We exclusively represent Washington National Insurance Company, who has been around for more than 100 years and is committed to helping people prepare for the unexpected at every stage of life with its portfolio of supplemental health and life insurance products.