Commercial Property Manager
PM Staffing Allentown, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Property Manager / Commercial Real Estate / Remote -
Our client is a commercial real estate firm headquartered in Mt. Laurel, NJ that has an immediate opening for a remote full-time Property Manager. The position will be assigned a portfolio of shopping centers throughout Lehigh County and Pike County Pennsylvania. The ideal candidate will reside in an area from which they can easily commute to the retail locations as needed.
The position requires twice-monthly visits to Harrisburg, Wyomissing, Emmaus, Wind Gap, Matamoros, Duryea, PA, and a monthly visit to Poughkeepsie NY. Travel is typically expected to take place on company time and mileage reimbursement is provided.
Candidates who apply for this position may also be looking for positions titled Retail Property Manager or Commercial Property Manager.
RESPONSIBILITIES of a Property Manager:
- Inspect properties – grounds, buildings, deferred maintenance, routine services, aesthetics, life/safety, etc.
- Document site visits by completing trip reports.
- Address inquiries from tenants, contractors, owners, residents, township officials.
- Lease administration - interpret leases, determine/direct landlord vs. tenant responsibilities.
- Place service requests with contractors, ensure satisfactory completion.
- Solicit bids for service contracts and projects, evaluate bids, make recommendations to clients.
- Oversee contract compliance re: quality, scope, timing, pricing, ensure maximum value achieved for dollars spent.
- Provide documentation and coordinate inspections: insurance, lender, township.
- Perform construction management services for building and tenant improvements, including capital expenditures.
- Respond to after-hours emergencies; on-call 24/7.
- Supervise on-site maintenance personnel.
- In conjunction with Accounting and support staff; produce annual budgets and monthly financial and operational reports for owner distribution.
- Analyze cash flow/balance, perform distribution or funding requests.
- Review and follow up on open receivables; coordinate default notices, legal action, and evictions.
- Instruct property accountant on tenant payment issues, evaluate and authorize write-offs.
REQUIREMENTS for a Property Manager:
- 1 or more years of Property Management experience.
- PA Real Estate license preferred or be willing to secure the license within 6 months of the hire date.
This Property Manager position offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience as well as a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 18 PTO Days to start, ½-day Fridays, 401(k) plan, etc.
**PLEASE APPLY TO BE CONSIDERED**
Real EstateView all jobs at PM Staffing