$17 to $21 - DEPENDING on Experience
Hours: 7am to 3:30pm
Candidates must have experience soldering both lead and lead free solders both water soluble and no-clean flux.
- Responsible for the hand soldering, solder touch-up and rework of a wide variety of thru-hole and SMT electronic assemblies in a high mix, quick turn environment.
- Duties include solder touch-up of assemblies after reflow, solder touch-up of solder defects as identified by final inspection, hand soldering of both SMT and thru-hole components including fine pitch, rework and incorporation of customer ECNs on assemblies per provided instructions including etch cuts, jumper wires, and component removal.
- Mechanical assembly including hardware, brackets, pems, crimping
- Knowledge of IPC-A-610 standards
- Read and understand Assembly Instructions, BOM, drawings and notes.
- Proper use of solder iron and hot air gun to install, remove, replace, or touch-up various thru-hole and surface mount components down to 0201 package size.
- Min 5 -10 years working experience in PCB Assembly
- Able to communicate in English