Experienced Field Adjuster or Supervisor needed as a true Independent Field Adjuster; 4+ years experience is required for these positions; no one with less than four (4) years of Full Time experience will be considered for these positions.
PLS Claims is an independent adjusting company headquartered in the Altanta area. PLS Claims represents numerous clients, including insurance companies, Syndicates at Lloyds, self-insureds and third- party administrators.
We continue to grow and are seeking several experienced Independent Property Field Adjusters and Supervisors to cover all areas in North and South Carolina(based on the candidate’s address). This is an opportunity to work full adjustments (much more than merely writing estimates) on a large variety of claims, most on a Time & Expense basis. This position requires a dynamic individual able to think clearly and maintain a situational awareness.
Key required skills include:
- Knowledge of building construction (both residential and commercial preferred)
- Ability to review and understand policy coverages from a variety of insurers/coverage forms
- Xactimate proficiency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- General building valuation knowledge
- The ability to work within and meet time deadlines
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong written communication skills – including good grammar/punctuation
- Natural inquisitiveness & curiosity
- The ability to work with a wide variety of people
- Strong investigative skills
- Ability to investigate, evaluate and settle liability claims
Compensation based on skills and performance.