- Posted: over a month ago
Parking Lot Painting Company (PLP Co.) has built a reputation for being a premier specialty contractor involved in the installation and removal of pavement markings. Our customers look for us to provide a quality product and produce our product in a timely manner.
- Repairs and maintains construction equipment of various types and sizes from light-duty to heavy-duty (class 8) trucks and from light-duty to heavy duty operating equipment.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose malfunctions as they arise.
- Perform preventative maintenance following OEM specifications as well as electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic diagrams.
- Remove and replace defective parts by dismantling devices using hand and power tools.
- Test repaired equipment to ensure proper functioning when used.
- Occasionally fabricate, weld and cut parts, using arc-welding/ wire feed and flame cutting equipment.
- Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and machinery.
- Ability to work safely and follow Company Safety Policies.
- Perform DOT inspections.
- Perform related and other duties as requested.
** Work in the field operations may be required.
- High School Diploma of GED
- Degree or certifications in mechanics, or similar field.
- Welding and fabrication experience.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, a CDL license is preferred.
- Must have a good driving record with no major violations within the last 5 years or be accepted by the company insurance policy provider to drive PLP company vehicles.
- Healthcare, retirement, and training.
- CDL training, on-the-job.
- Hours, overtime.
- Variety of work.
- Must comply with PLP Company Substance Abuse Policy and DOT Drug Control Program, which includes pre-employment and random drug and/or alcohol testing.
- Must have experience with diesel engines, gas engines and hydraulics.
- Must have a manual-hand-finger dexterity.
- Must have eye-hand-foot coordination.
- Must be able to lift and/or transport +50 pounds.
- Must be able to work in internal/external environments that may be harsh weather conditions.
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, and occasional travel.
- Exhibit teamwork.
- Honest, trustworthy, dependable.
- PUNCTUAL. Must arrive at work by the designated start time.
- Willing to work days, nights, weekends, and occasional travel.
- Strong work ethic.
- Desire to learn and be trained.
- Ability to learn through on-the-job training.
- Be a team player. Cooperate with co-workers.
- Polite to customers, contractors, and the traveling public.
- Be safe! Must adhere to safety requirements and procedures.
- Think quickly and act appropriately in emergency situations.
- Ability to work diligently while under time restraints.
- Willing to accept change.
10hr+ work days / 40hr+ work weeks (as needed-including nights/weekends/travel time).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities, as needed.
Parking Lot Painting Company (PLP Co.) is an equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressBethel Park, PA
AutomotiveView all jobs at PLP Company