PLI Cards La Puente, CA
- Expired: June 27, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Let's talk about all of the expertise involved in delivering functional print products to the world's most recognized and respected brands -- and where you might fit in.
PLI is the largest Hospitality, Gift, and Loyalty Card manufacturer on the planet. But we know size without stature is meaningless. Being the biggest is the purposeful result of our determined drive to be the best. Dedicated to our customers' success. Invested in our employees' goals and achievements. We work hard. We play hard.
We nurture our own and give back to our communities. We don't just manufacture an impressive variety of card products. We deliver solutions in card form.
The primary responsibility of the Accounts Receivable Clerk will be to maintain all the daily activities associated with customer invoicing and posting payments. These activities will include invoicing product to customer, posting payment in the accounting system, creating proforma invoices, and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Essential Job Functions
The list of essential functions, as outlined herein, is intended to be representative of the tasks performed within this classification. It is not necessarily descriptive of any one position in the class. The omission of an essential function does not preclude management from assigning duties not listed herein if such functions are a logical assignment to the position.
- Daily review and process of invoices, jobs, and orders
- Daily posting of monies received (checks, cash, credit cards, wire, inter-company application, etc.) in system
- Reconcile cash receipts
- Research items concerning payment and invoicing issues including faxing information to customer, duplicate payment, etc.
- Perform daily/weekly collections with research, follow-ups, and recording
- Process credit memos
- Assist in Accounts Receivable projects assigned by Controller
- Perform these and other duties as assigned by supervisor or other appropriate management personnel
- Safely perform physical demands as indicated below
- Work overtime as needed to meet both internal and external customers' needs
- Prepare weekly sales report, and AR aging report for Cash Flow and AR Rollforward report
- Prepare monthly rebate reports
- Prepare monthly commission report
- Prepare and file quarterly sales tax reports -- online
- Be willing to be cross-trained other functions within the accounting department
AddressLa Puente, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at PLI Cards