C2ISR Systems Engineer
At PLEXSYS, our teams design, build and deliver Live, Virtual, and Constructive (LVC) innovation and training solutions to customers around the world. With over 200 employees in seventeen states and four foreign countries, we contribute our success to enabling better training...everyday...across the globe.
As an employee of PLEXSYS, you'll find a culture that empowers you to achieve your professional objectives, give your personal best, and work with other highly passionate individuals. Our core values of integrity, excellence, teamwork and agility drive our daily decisions, identify our focus areas, and inspire our organizational culture.
The Command and Control, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C2ISR) Systems Engineer will provide support to E-3G AWACS Mission Crew Training Set (MCTS) systems and networks, to include operational integration test and validation of modeling & simulation/Mission Computing/AwsSim applications. Advise 558 Software Engineering Squadron (SWES) in software development efforts relating to MCTS and integration with PLEXSYS applications. Provide system hardware and software troubleshooting reach back support to on-site MCTS personnel, and coordinate with 558 SWES as necessary for software issues relating to Mission Computing/AwsSim. Maintain MCTS system configuration management of hardware and software, perform analysis to determine system viability and accuracy, and assist System Architect in active Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) analysis to inform required system architecture changes. Explore, research, and develop methods to expand training opportunities to fully exploit the capabilities of the AWACS MCTS and other systems as tasked.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to MCTS customer requests for software/hardware issues
- Perform pre-delivery validation of ASCOT, Launch Control, SPI , VADAAR, and PLEXComm /sonomarc software applications.
- Perform operational integration testing with PLEXSYS modeling & simulation applications and Mission Computing, AwsSim, and other MCTS applications.
- Perform fault isolation, repair, part replacement and checkout procedures for the MCTS systems
- Perform maintenance task preparations and selection of spare parts, support equipment, tools and technical data for MCTS systems
- Support practical test activities and schedules to include providing advice on equipment operation and maintenance
- Support ground systems software maintenance in accordance with authorized procedures
- Support the customer during acceptance testing
- Perform field level modifications to the MCTS systems as required
- Perform MCTS hardware maintenance in accordance with authorized procedures
- Provide technical assistance to the customer in the operation of the Block 40/45 MCTS's
- Connect/disconnect components for testing and inspection
- Track trends and note product improvement initiatives.
- Coordinate engineering reach back support for software/hardware
- Provide comments on suggested customer changes to technical manual procedures
- Develop operating procedures for PLEXSYS Hardware and Software
- Performs other duties, as assigned
- Ability to communicate with internal and external customers effectively both oral and written
- In depth knowledge of all MCTS ASCOT Runtime, ASCOT Scenario Development, Launch Control, Brief/Debrief systems, and PLEXComm/sonomarc software including interconnections with Mission Computing
- Experience in administering computer servers in a multi-domain environment
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
- Current DoD 8570 IAT Level II and IAM Level I or higher certification (i.e. Security + or equivalent certification)
- Bachelor's degree in a technical area or technical training in computer systems or related high-technology field
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer certification
- Specialized computer training in networking or database management
- Five to Seven years of military experience in Aerospace Command and Control
- Extensive knowledge of AWACS
- Experience with Linux servers
- Must have or be able to obtain/maintain a Top-Secret clearance and approval for Special Access Program
As a PLEXSYS employee, you can expect certain advantages; such as advancement based on performance, competitive wages, valuable benefits and a great working environment. Our team is committed to ensuring an environment that empowers individuals to realize their full potential by providing opportunities and necessary support to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Benefits
- Life, AD&D and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Paid Holidays, Military Leave, and Paid Time Off
- 401k Plan with eligibility from first day of employment
- Education reimbursement for job-related courses for full-time employees
- PriceClub/COSTCO/Sam's Club annual membership
PLEXSYS Interface Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
PLEXSYSOklahoma City, OK
TechnologyView All PLEXSYS Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.