We are seeking a Substance Abuse Coordinator to join our team! You will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of our medication assisted treatment facility
- Manage and direct staff on a day to day basis
- Adhering to all state and federal guidelines as it pertains to clients, medication and reporting.
- Assist in establishing treatment goals and milestones with clients
- Working with the Program Director to write grants that pertain to the program and finding additional revenue streams.
- Prepare progress reports and letters for relevant parties
- Educate families and groups on substance abuse treatments and prevention programs
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare or counseling professionals
- Create and maintain linkage agreements with other substance use facilities and the court system.
- Carry and maintain a caseload of 20-25 Clients.
- Previous experience in counseling, social work, or other related fields
- Bachelor's Degree in Addiction studies or similar field
- 3 Years in an managerial role
- Current CADC -NO EXCEPTIONS
- Experience in conflict resolution
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills