Director of Child Care
PLAYTIME DAYCARE LLC Allentown, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k
Full and part time positions are available.
- Directs integrated programs covering basic child care, education, social service, nutrition and parent involvement and education.
- Supervises the development and coordination of curriculum, activities and special programs for children.
- Develops and manages child care program budgets.
- Ensures program operations are in compliance with donor, grant or regulatory agencies requirements.
- Liaises with parent groups and coordinates the implementation of support services and activities.
- Implements suggestions received from parents as appropriate.
- Ensures adherence to established admissions guidelines.
- Ensures adequate records and files are maintained for each child.
- Generates reports as required based on program activity.
- Directs the maintenance of the child care facility, parking area, play yards and outside equipment.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Associates degree, Bachelor's degree (Prefered)
- Experience: 2-5 years of related experience
PLAYTIME DAYCARE LLC
Personal CareView all jobs at PLAYTIME DAYCARE LLC