- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Consultant – Task Lead
Performance Outcome: Establish the Office of Information Governance and Privacy Support Task Order with delivery schedules and performance goals. Ensure the Task Order provides high-quality performance, and meets all project deliverables, workflows, schedules, and budget parameters.
The Senior Consultant - Task Lead shall be responsible for providing full-time OIGP support and to work closely with OIGP leadership and staff to ensure the Task Order provides high-quality performance, and meets all project deliverables, workflows, schedules, and budget parameters while ensuring open, timely, and complete communication with the Government CO, COR, and GPM.
- At least three (3) years working in information management and addressing privacy concerns
- As the single point of contact for the CO, COR, and GPM, ensure all Contractor work performed in accordance with this Task Order including oversight of the hiring, management, retention, and performance management (including corrective actions as required) of Contractor personnel.
- Develop, implement, and maintain project management and business continuity plans as required and/or needed.
- Develop, review, and facilitate all deliverables and services under this Task Order.
- Ensure all Contractor staff maintain all required certifications, security suitability and/or fitness designation(s) and complete all required Government and ICE training.
- Coordinate and participate in all program areas as defined (e.g., meetings, progress reviews, etc.) and report and escalate risks and issues to the Government as required.
- Provide a full and accurate inventory of government-issued equipment as required.
- Develop, compile, implement, and/or provide all deliverable status, project schedules, Task Order cost and staffing status, and all other relevant management metrics (e.g., program statistics and/or other program metrics) as required.
- Assist Government and/or ICE personnel with all proposed initiatives as directed.
- Provide implementation of close-out and transition activities and documentation thereof upon completion of this Task Order.
- B.A. or B.S. in Business Management or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- At least eight (8) years of relevant experience.
- At least three (3) years of experience working independently to accomplish complex assignments associated with leading projects and managing teams.
- Experience must include independently liaising with program/business, information technology, and information security personnel at all stages of system and program development, and collaboratively develop strategic goals and strategies.
- Experience employing a wide range of methods for the assessment and improvement of complex programs, processes, and systems; operational knowledge of databases, spreadsheets, tracking and document management programs to write, analyze, and edit documentation.
- Ability to secure, possess, and maintain security credentials as required by an ICE background investigation for Information Technology (IT) Position (staff members are expected to work in a law enforcement sensitive environment, where discretion is paramount).
- Demonstrated proficiency and strength in a variety of verbal, written, computer, presentation, and other communications skillsets.
- Demonstrated proficiency to communicate clearly with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office 365 suite including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, Project, and OneDrive.
- M.A., M.S., or M.BA. or greater in a related field.
- Senior level professional able to work independently to accomplish complex assignments associated with leading projects and/or leading large, complex projects.
- Knowledgeable in the mission of respective areas and considered a Subject Matter Expert in the ICE overall mission.
- Proficiency and strength in analytics and visualization tools (E.g., Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, etc.)
- Recent or current DHS ICE Information Technology (IT) experience.
- Work experience in a fast-paced law enforcement or DoD operational environment with constantly evolving priorities to meet mission objectives.
- Current Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) or greater certification.
To all recruitment agencies: PKH Enterprises does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. PKH Enterprises is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
PKH Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
PKH Enterprises (PKH) is a small, woman-owned professional services firm dedicated to helping clients address challenging policy and technology issues. The PKH team is comprised of professionals with varied backgrounds combining legal, policy and technical expertise and offers the services and experience of business process engineers, senior subject matter experts and certified project managers. Our diverse capabilities help our clients improve performance and achieve innovative solutions to their most complex business problems. Our clients turn to us as partners and trusted advisors, and depend on our ability to anticipate, recognize and address their specific needs. PKH has a reputation for excellence and remains dedicated to generating successful results for tasks at all levels of project execution. To all recruitment agencies: PKH Enterprises does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. PKH Enterprises is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs. PKH Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
BusinessView all jobs at PKH Enterprises