- Expired: August 10, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The PJTC Holdings and The Lindy Group family of construction companies (the parent companies of PJ Dick/Trumbull and Lindy Paving, respectively) are a premier provider of comprehensive general contracting and construction management services. Consistently ranked one of the Top 100 Builders nationally by Engineering News-Record, and regionally as one of Pittsburgh's "Best Places to Work," we attract the finest talent to deliver quality projects across our markets.
Provide entry-level accounting support
- Perform monthly account reconciliations
- Assist in verification of invoice information for processing
- Document accounting processes and assist in performing tests of controls
- Perform other daily/monthly/quarterly accounting activities
- Any other project as assigned by Accounting Management
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Must be enrolled in a four-year Accounting program or related discipline
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Team oriented and ability to handle multiple projects and responsibilities
Part-time position - sixteen (16) to twenty-four (24) hours per week. Reports to the Corporate Controller.
Non-Exempt under FLSA
We are an Equal Opportunity and VEVRAA Federal Contracting Employer: We encourage Covered Veterans, Minorities, Females, and Disabled Individuals to apply.
PJ Dick-Trumbull-Lindy Group
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at PJ Dick-Trumbull-Lindy Group