Assistant General Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
THIS IS A CORPORATE POSITION
Is it your calling to be known as a team leader who ensures customers receive a world class service experience? Can you put together the winning team? Do you want to have fun, learn new skills, and earn extra cash? If so, your dream job is right here with the Papa John's family!
As an Assistant General Manager, you will lead a restaurant team in a fun, flexible work environment.At Papa John's, people are always our top priority. Our secret ingredient is YOU. Working with Papa John's is a great place to start your career. We promote the vast majority of our salaried General Managers and beyond from within our AGM ranks! You will improve on the skills you have, and we'll teach you some new ones too. We are more than just a pizza company; we're a pizza family.
You work hard every day for your family and we're always hard at work to take care of ours. You deliver quality and awesome service to our customers. We will deliver possibilities to you!
Papa John's Offers:
- Benefits*- Medical, Dental, Paid Vacation, and 401(k)
- *Benefits vary based off hours worked and position
- Weekly Paychecks
- Full Time Hours
- 50% off Pizza Discounts
- Direct Deposit and Debit (Pay) Cards
- On-going Training Programs in Leadership, Business Management, and People Development to name just a few
- Fun Competitions and cool PJ swag prizes
- Eligible for Assistant General Manager Outings and Company Events!
- PerkSpot Discount Program**: vast array of discounts, including cell phone service, movie tickets, auto insurance, roadside assistance, tire and auto repair, new cars, travel and so many more
- **Discounts will vary geographically and are subject to change
- Manage operations.
- Perform all Company policies, procedures, programs, and systems.
- Follow all federal, state, and local laws.
- Use ethical business practices.
- Contribute to profit goals by keeping within company guidelines and target goals
- Perform cash management duties.
- Help manage inventory levels using company systems and guidelines to minimize loss.
- Manage company’s assets and keep the restaurant clean, safe and organized.
- Follow safety and security standards at all times.
- Shows dependability and a sense of urgency in getting results.
- Cash management skills.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Successful and stable employment history.
- Lift at least 50 lbs.
- Perform the job duties of all positions in the restaurant, including pizza delivery.
- Lead a team during a shift with no supervision.
- Work with phones, computers, printers, and copiers.
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Responsible to open or close the shift
- Dependable and on time
We've covered the basics here, but we'll have more details for you once you apply. We can't wait to welcome you to our pizza family. Apply today and let's do this!
It is the policy of Papa John’s to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and team members without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status or civil partnership, national or ethnic origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status, uniformed service (as defined by 10 U.S.C. §101 (a)(5)), protected disability status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, or gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by statute or law.
PJ 5236 East County Line road
2743 East County Line roadLutz, FL
Get fresh R&D Team Leader jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.