Multimedia Communications Specialist- Based in Pipestone, MN or Brandon, SD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Multimedia Communication Specialist is responsible for working with a dedicated team to strategize, plan, and execute marketing efforts to grow the audience, awareness, and revenue for PIPESTONE. Working closely with the Marketing Manager, this position will be involved in content writing, graphic design, web development, print and digital marketing, video and audio recording and editing, and social media management.
- Work with subject matter experts to develop written materials, designs, concepts, and graphics.
- Manage content marketing strategy using social media, e-marketing, publications, podcasts, etc.
- Record and edit professional video materials for internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure adherence to brand guidelines in all company communications, and marketing materials and activities.
- Support the preparation of written materials including some marketing copy, email marketing, business communications, reports, and presentations.
- Responsible for planning and preparing podcast episodes, recording episodes with a co-host, and writing podcast descriptions.
- Write and edit article copy to ensure it adheres to company goals and objectives.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to establish and maintain a multimedia content calendar.
- Research, prepare, write, and edit online content for marketing and front-end web development.
- Oversee scripting, voice over, photography, and complete video design process.
- Utilize photos, graphics, and content to create magazine design and layout.
- Develop new and innovative strategies to engage the audience, build up fan communities across platforms and raise awareness of the podcast channel.
- Improve the podcast channel’s performance by monitoring, evaluation, and providing recommendations.
- Measure communication channel effectiveness and impact for continuous improvement.
- Assist other marketing team members at event and outreach opportunities.
- Other tasks as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- MUST be a strong, self-started adept at independent problem-solving.
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Effective project management and timelines.
- Progressive mindset, with goals and opportunities for improvement and growth in the future.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suites.
- Technical proficiency and understanding of marketing platforms and related tools such as but not limited to: social media, email marketing, paid media, and analytics
- Proficient with Adobe Suites including but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Creative eye for design and design consistency
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, public relations, or related field.
- Swine industry knowledge.
Requirements: Ability to sit at a desk working on a computer for daily work.
Requirements: Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to get to work and attend meetings. Occasional overnight travel to other locations.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at PIPESTONE
Get fresh Multimedia Communications Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.