- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Answering phones
- Entering information into spreadsheets
- Entering information
- Neighbor communications
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
PIP Realty GroupWhy Work Here?
PIP Realty Group is a growing real estate company where team members receive tremendous exposure to all main verticals of real estate.
PIP Realty Group is a boutique real estate services firm in Chicago catering to real estate investor clients seeking expertise in buying, selling, and managing rental housing. Our rental portfolio is growing monthly and we are hiring in various departments.
514 E 95th ST ChicagoChicago, IL
BusinessView all jobs at PIP Realty Group