- Posted: over a month ago
The Graphic Designer creates visual presentations and concepts for use in print and/or electronic media. He or she combines art and technology by developing the overall layout and production design for various marketing materials, including advertisements, brochures, reports, etc. The Graphic Designer uses both computer software and hand-rendering to achieve the desired results.
The ideal candidate has a degree in Visual Communication, Graphic Design, or a related field and at least two years of professional experience. He or she must be highly organized and detail-oriented with strong interpersonal and communication skills and experience with graphic design software/desktop publishing for both MAC and PC. Experience/skills in project management and copy editing/proofreading highly preferred.
- Helps gather requirements and project specifications, brainstorms and mocks up design ideas, presents ideas to management and/or clients, and adjusts designs based on feedback
- Uses computer software and/or hand rendering to execute designs, selecting colors, images, textures, and shapes to create a layout
- Works with printers, programmers, developers, or other technicians to complete the final product
- Develops materials for websites, online and print marketing materials, promotional displays, newsletters, etc.
- Attends all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- College degree in Visual Communication, Graphic Design, or a related field
- Two years of relevant experience required
- Experience with graphic design software and desktop publishing for both MAC and PC
- Communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with clients, staff, vendors, and others
- Self-reliant; able to work independently and accept responsibility for projects
- Strong organization skills, able to multi-task, and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and interest in accuracy
- Highly professional and dependable
- Portfolio required
- 401K with Match available
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Health, Dental, Supplemental Insurance available.
- Uniforms Supplied
PIP / Dynamark
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?