Warehouse Receiving Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Warehouse Receiving Associate
LOCATION: Lincoln Park, NJ
PIMS first captured the US market offering press release distribution and media list management. 30+ years later, we’ve evolved to meet the needs of our clients as a full-service marketing support company with a global reach.
PIMS offers end-to-end solutions that empower our clients to put their best brand forward. When you visit our vibrant office, you’ll find our driven, efficient, and analytical team constructing strategic solutions for our clients. Many of the premium ‘unboxing’ you see on Instagram, Snap, and TikTok are because of the talented people @PIMS.
Our team members are passionate about growth, innovation, and collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our clients. If you have growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you are probably a great fit for our team!
The Receiving Clerk will receive, inspect, and record shipments of incoming products as well as unloading packages and checking their contents to ensure they are received in acceptable quality condition and accurate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Includes the following and other duties may be assigned:
- Receive shipments and sign paperwork upon receipt.
- Unload packages from incoming trucks.
- Inspect packages to ensure they are in acceptable quality condition.
- Verify packages according to purchase order to ensure part numbers and quantity match.
- Assume responsibility for returning unsatisfactory shipments.
- Communicates and coordinates with appropriate Buyer for product returns.
- Ability to utilize cell phones, RF scanners, and other technology necessary to processing inbound shipments, including sending photos & emails to account management team.
- Label all packages and allocate them to their designated warehouse location.
- Ensure all aisles and docks are kept clear.
- Maintains safe work environment following company procedures and safety regulations.
- Ensure all incoming orders are verified and counted within a 48hr time frame
- Must react accordingly with RUSH incoming orders
- Must be able to lift 40lbs
PIMS Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at PIMS are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, sexual orientation, national origin or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
AddressLincoln Park, NJ
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Shipping Receiving Warehouse Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.