Product Management Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Support all administrative functions within and for the Product Management Group. Assist in all aspects of the NBD business as well as the New Item Set Up process.Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Assist in organizing in-coming and out-going communication to and from the Product Management Group.
- Coordinate meetings, travel, and project schedule for the Product Management members.
- Enter New Item Request Forms (NIRFs) data into AS400 for new products, trouble-shoot and overcome issues and concerns in partnership with the Product Operations Manager
- Communicate directly with NBD Stylus and Marker Parts customers. Receive and evaluate PO’s from customers for accuracy before forwarding to Customer Service for processing. Prepare sample packages when needed.
- Schedule, book and coordinate all Trade Shows attended by Product Management Group members. This includes Namiki/Fine Writing shows as well as Ceramic Trade Shows overseas. Communicate directly with show hosts to ensure a problem-free attendance by Pilot team.
- Ensure timely payment of all invoices by preparing and submitting payment requests to accounts payable. Track expenses as needed.
- Organize and maintain department filing system
- Organize product sample routing across departments.
Associates degree plus up to three years related experience, preferably in a consumer products environment.Skills Required:
Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to work effectively with other departments daily. A high degree of accuracy, organization, and attention to detail are essential. PC literate with a working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of software.
PILOT CORP OF AMERICA
Get fresh Production Administrative Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.